What is Microdermabrasion
Controlled Microdermabrasion is a modern technique designed, with the help of a gentle mechanical peeling process, to improve the skin’s regenerative capabilities, and to better control specific skin conditions. The basic aim of Microdermabrasion is to restore the ideal balance between healthy, well functioning cells needed for a radiant appearance and the dead corneocytes needed for our protection from the environment.
What is Chromatherapy
It is a completely holistic non-invasive, powerful therapy to encourage the body to begin to heal itself using coloured lamps to stimulate and activate or calm and decongest the skin and muscles. We do this using LEDS, which activate skin cells and pulses of low-level, non-thermal light energy.
FAQ’s about the ChromaPeel:
- Can help to reduce fine lines
- Can help reduce acne scars
- Can help reduce pigmentation
- Refines the skin by exfoliating
- Can loosen comedones
- Improves circulation
- Encourages collagen production for an anti-ageing effect
- Chromatherapy can be used for various effects on the body and mind